FrankMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smurf;s Gm APP

2 posters

Go down

Smurf;s Gm APP Empty Smurf;s Gm APP

Post  123456 Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:04 am

Full Name: My full name is Samantha, Nickname Sammy

IGN:Well since the owner Frank was offline i never got a chance to log in and make a character (I think my character name will be Smurf though)

Location/Time Zone:I live in new york city. Not sure about Time Zone

Time Spent on the server: I never had a chance becuase owner was of and i only joined in April 13,2009

Reason why you want to join the team: I want to join this FrankMS team becuase i want to help the community and make it best and top #1. I want to help the server by doing the best i can

Why should we choose you: You should choose me becuase for the game FrankMS i can help you code stuff, program, Script writing(Java and ETC) Also in the game if people need help i will immidetly go to them and help them with whatever they need help with. I also dont slack around in the FM doing nothing and just talking to people for fun. I will not help people who ask for items such as GM items. If i see some one hacking ill tell them once to stop. Second time to tell them to stop Jail for 10 minutes. Third time to tell them i will ban them.

Past Experiences: I have been Gm in about 9 servers.( i will be looking foward to be GM in this server :3)

Contact: You can get me at sammyisback454@yahoo.com. If i get Gm please post on on my app or E mail me that i got.

Last Words: By the way im not sure if you need to registar for the server or not. Is it auto-registar? Thank you for your time reading my GM app.

Back to top Go down

Smurf;s Gm APP Empty Re: Smurf;s Gm APP

Post  123456 Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:38 pm

lol ok my char name is Smurf

Back to top Go down

Post  ZhShinobi Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:41 am

We will consider ur app but not guaranteed that u will be a GM. And yes, it is auto-register.
ZhShinobi
ZhShinobi
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  123456 Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:14 am

Thanks, you could test me though

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content